So you might be wondering what exactly is LXT and what makes it so special? In this article we look to tell you all about LXT and prove to you why you need to get your hands on a pair of our LXT gloves pronto!
LIFE EXTENDING TECHNOLOGY
What is Life Extending Technology (LXT)?
Simply put, it does what it says on the tin and extends the wear life of the gloves, keeping them fit for the job for longer. We blend the best in yarn spinning and liner technology, our proven MicroDex coating and LXT formula.
During the engineering process of this glove range, the glove fibres are coated and bonded with our patent pending LXT formula.
- Enhanced durability and extended wear life (an opportunity for great cost in use savings).
- The new LXT treatment creates a protective layer which is water, oil and dirt resistant.
- The treatment shields the glove fibres from damage, reducing the wear and tear the glove suffers and the likelihood of stains from contaminants.
- The gloves are easy to wash, quick to dry and super breathable.
We’ve invested in state of the art yarn engineering which maximises glove life performance - triple wrapping the fibre core of the TG3240, TG5240 and TG6240– spinning the thread a total of 9,000 times!
- Ensures the core has a high level of protection from damage which increases the longevity and stability of the cut resistant fibre.
- Impressive comfort: by protecting the core from damage, the fibre will be less likely to fracture through.
- Great choice for those who suffer from irritable skin conditions such as dermatitis.
INNOVATION DOESN'T STOP THERE...
Liking the sound of this glove range? Take a look below for some more benefits of our LXT range
- Super lightweight 15gg liner, increasing flexibility, dexterity and breathability of the hand
- Conforms to the new EN388 standard and covers cut levels A, B, C and E for whatever your cut risk requirements are
- Hot contact resistance up to 100°C on the palm and fingers
- Latex free for sensitive skin
- Excellent grip in wet, dry or oily conditions
- MicroDex Ultra coating combined with LXT treatment and a thumb crotch, delivers outstanding longevity
Find out how you can get your hands on a FREE sample.