Are you looking for a disposable glove that is a more sustainable option to traditional nitrile gloves We have the solution with our new tri polymer blend disposable glove -TD02 SUSTAIN.
We’ve changed the ingredients of traditional disposable gloves, which have a heavy carbon footprint, to a far lighter and more sustainable and measurable one.
- Biodegradable- TD02 has been proven to rapidly biodegrade far faster than other nitrile biodegradable gloves on the market. This is due to it’s unique tri-polymer structure. Traditional nitrile gloves can take over 100 years on landfills. TD02 degrades by an impressive 82% within 90 days and is also highly suitable for industrial composting. * Tested to ISO 14855
- Recyclable packaging
- 25% Increase in stretch and comfort so less hand fatigue
- It’s cooler to the skin, thanks to the new 3TP technology
- It’s considerably more comfortable and closer fit than standard nitrile, even after repeated stretching
- Food approved
- Skin friendly and dermatologically approved
- It is made with a higher content of raw material sustainably produced locally within our supply chain in Sri Lanka, so the pricing is more stable
- Lower carbon footprint in production
*Industrial composting – a multi-step, closely monitored composting process with measured inputs of water, air, as well as carbon and nitrogen-rich materials. An industrial composting facility optimises the process to ensure rapid biodegradation of organic material by controlling conditions like shredding material to the same size or controlling the temperature and oxygen levels and ensuring that a high quality, toxic-free compost is produced.