Looking for your next career move?
Find your place at Traffi
We're looking for hard-working, creative people to join our team and help us on our journey to become the hand protection specialists.
Want to lend a hand? Search our current open positions!
Traffi are on a mission
Our goal is to reduce workplace hand injuries and help companies to save money.
The importance of your hands can't be overstated, so it goes without saying that everyone deserves the best in hand protection. That's why we always go the extra mile.
PUSHING TOGETHER IN THE SAME DIRECTION
The Traffi team work closely together; we all pitch in and make a real difference.
Every day brings new challenges and every day we work together, as guided by our five core values, to solve them.
We also have a lot of fun: team building days, BBQs, bake-offs and lots of laughing!
INVESTORS IN PEOPLE
We believe that it's the staff that make the business, which is why we do our best to make sure every employee feels supported and fulfilled during their time with us.
By joining our team, you'll get to enjoy:
- A paid volunteer day
- Learning and development
- Flexible working
- Car allowances
- Bonus schemes for all departments
Corporate Account Manager
Salary: Up to £55,000 plus bonus
Location: Southern Scotland or Newcastle, Tyneside area
TraffiGlove Corporate Account Managers are seasoned sales professionals with a hunter mentality. They are exceptional sales hunters and are responsible for initiating contact with potential & current customers to generate new sales by promoting the company’s products & services. You will be expected to generate new corporate accounts who will become long term strategic partners. This is achieved through identifying new business opportunities, building new and existing customer relationships, closing new business deals, and developing an extensive knowledge of current and future market conditions & products, in line with the Company’s strategic goals. CAMs are required to identify new opportunities for future sales expansion with current customers whilst also targeting potential new corporate clients; this requires discussions with customers on their future business needs, as well as making presentations on TraffiGlove solutions and services that will meet or predict a clients’ future requirements. Once you have won a new corporate account you will work with the TraffiGlove customer support team so that they will take over responsibility for the day to day running of the account, allowing you time to hunt for your next new Corporate win. You will absolutely own the full sales cycle from prospect identification and initial contact made to on boarding as a new TraffiGlove customer. You will be a driven professional who embraces our corporate values and promotes and drives our standards of excellence.
Role and responsibilities:
- An accomplished Master Sales Hunter with a demonstratable track record of hunting for and winning key corporate accounts
- Highly self-motivated and able to manage own activity to an acceptable level, with an absolute passion for hitting and exceeding sales targets
- A strong knowledge of the PPE industry and market, end users, distributors & manufacturers, products, and competitors
- Strong account management, networking, research and relationship-building skills, with a sound appreciation of how to hunt for and win new corporate accounts
- Appreciation of strategic planning and financial processes
- Ability to organise and balance your activities appropriately between prospecting & selling to create the right results
- Ability to plan own workflow and work with others towards an agreed deadline
- Good written and verbal communication skills, using a variety of styles to persuade and negotiate effectively with different customers
- Comfortable with presenting and public speaking, and skilled in the use of technology to present TraffiGlove solutions, via Zoom & Microsoft Teams etc
- Computer literate using Outlook, MS Office and have an appreciation of CRM systems.
- Represents company in a professional manner and appearance, with a can-do attitude
- Willing to travel frequently in designated region or sales territory which may include staying away overnight
Key attributes & skills
- An absolute passion for hitting and exceeding sales targets & other KPI’s
- Proven track record of identifying new business leads and acceptable deal conversion rates
- A well-maintained pipeline / pipe drive facility must be evident.
- Positive customer satisfaction survey results
- Good knowledge of the PPE industry with a demonstrable history of working with key end user
- Proven track record of selling PPE to major corporate clients
- Experience selling Safety gloves desirable but not essential