MICRODEX NITRILE LXTCut Level B Safety Glove
The LXT range is certified as carbon neutral from cradle to grave. This means that at no extra cost, your LXT glove has helped to lessen it's impact on the environment.
TG3240 is an extremely dexterous 15gg cut B glove featuring Life Extending Technology (LXT) Engineering and a palm dipped MicroDex Ultra coating, ensuring excellent grip in wet, dry and oily conditions.
Coated and bonded with our LXT treatment for extra longevity and an enhanced resistance to oil, dirt and water, TG3240 features a thumb crotch to further extend the wear life of the glove.
Reduce waste, costs and your carbon footprint with the TG3240.
Any questions? We're passionate about every worker selecting the right glove for their task. Get in touch with a Traffi Hand Specialist today and we can help choose the correct cut level and glove style for your specific needs.
- Key Features
- Ideal For
Product Code: TG3240
EN 388:2016: 4 X 4 3 B
Lengths: 220 – 270mm
Coating: MicroDex Nitrile
- Conforms to the new EN 388:2016 standard, cut level B
- LXT Engineering triple wrapped core for extra cut protection and comfort
- MicroDex coating provides great oil resistance and grip
- Hot contact resistance up to 100°C (Conforms to EN 407)
- LXT Treatment resists water, oil, dirt and staining
- Reinforced thumb crotch for enhanced longevity
- Dexterous, highly tactile, and breathable
- Carbon neutral
- Construction and utility
- Engineering and manufacturing
- Mechanical and electrical
- Oil and gas
- Waste, recycling and local authority