MICRODEX NITRILE LXTCut Level C Safety Glove
The LXT range is certified as carbon neutral from cradle to grave. This means that at no extra cost, your LXT glove has helped to lessen it's impact on the environment.
TG5240 is a cut level C glove with a luxurious 15gg liner, perfect for high cut risk tasks that require dexterity and grip in wet, dry and oily conditions.
Features a reinforced thumb crotch and engineered with Life Extending Technology (LXT) to guard against general wear and tear, as well as keeping the glove cleaner for longer.
Any questions? We're passionate about every worker selecting the right glove for their task. Get in touch with a Traffi Hand Specialist today and we can help choose the correct cut level and glove style for your specific needs.
- Key Features
- Ideal For
Product Code: TG5240
EN 388:2016: 4 X 4 3 C
Sizes: 6 – 11
Lengths: 220 – 270mm
Coating: MicroDex Nitrile
- Conforms to EN388: 2016 and ASTM ANSI
- LXT Engineering triple wrapped core for extra cut protection and a soft luxurious feel for the wearer
- MicroDex coating provides great oil resistance and grip
- Hot contact resistance up to 100°C
- LXT Treatment for water, oil and dirt resistance and reduced staining
- Reinforced thumb crotch for enhanced longevity
- Dexterous, highly tactile, and breathable
- Carbon neutral
- Construction and utility
- Engineering and manufacturing
- Oil and gas
- Mechanical and electrical
- Waste, recycling and local authority