SUSTAIN rPET BIODEGRADABLECut Level A Safety Glove
The TG1900 is a cut level A glove made from recycled water bottles reclaimed from the beaches and oceans, with one bottle used per pair. On top of this the glove is also biodegradable, proving to be a much more environmentally friendly option. The TG1900 is Oeko-tex approved, meaning it is very skin friendly. The cotton content in the liner makes it feel like a second skin and is super soft and comfortable.
Any questions? We're passionate about every worker selecting the right glove for their task. Get in touch with a Traffi Hand Specialist today and we can help choose the correct cut level and glove style for your specific needs.
- Key Features
- Ideal For
Product Code: TG1900
EN 388:2003: -
EN 388:2016: 4 1 2 1 A
EN 407:2020: X 1 X X X X
Lengths: 220 – 270mm
Liner: Recyled PET/Cotton/Nylon/Elastane
Coating: Biodegradable Nitrile Microfoam
- Uses rPET yarn created from recycled bottles which are collected from beaches, reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
- 38.78% biodegradable in 60 days (EN5511)
- Skin friendly and Oeko-tex approved
- Second skin feel- incredibly soft and comfortable due to the cotton content in the liner
- Hot contact resistant to 100oc
- Warehousing and distribution