TD07 X-DURA GRIPOrange Nitrile Disposable Glove
The TD07 is an orange nitrile glove with thicker walls and increased durability, extending the wear life. The diamond texture provides excellent grip and protection while allowing for air circulation reducing hand sweating and fatigue. Approved for food contact and chemical resistance, it is a hardwearing glove ideal for many uses.
Any questions? We're passionate about every worker selecting the right glove for their task. Get in touch with a Traffi Hand Specialist today and we can help choose the correct cut level and glove style for your specific needs.
- Key Features
- Ideal For
- Product Food Approved to EN1186
- EN ISO 374-1 , EN ISO 374-2, EN ISO 374-4, EN ISO 374-5, EN 16523-1, EN ISO 21420 ASTM F1671 & ISO 16604 EN 16523-1 Regulation (EC) No 1935/2004, Overall Migration Test in accordance with DM 21/03/1973 and Specific Migration Test in accordance with Commission Regulation (EU) No 10/2011
- Diamond texture and thicker glove providing excellent grip and strength.
- Suitable for food contact
- Chemical Resistant J. K. P. T
- Hydrocarbon resistant (resistant to n-Heptane for 2 hrs/ 36.8% degradation)
- Compliant to EN ISO 374-5 providing protection from Bacteria, Fungi & viruses.
- Unique orange colour to increase visibility