When working in outdoor environments sometimes it becomes necessary to remove your gloves, however this can increase the chances of you either losing your gloves or sustaining an injury as you don't have the full use of your hands. The glove clip prevents this problem by allowing the user to clip their gloves to a belt, a jacket or another form of PPE.
The glove clip can help to prevent glove loss and prevent injury as it gives the user the full use of their hands. By clipping onto belts or other forms of PPE, it means that the user can continue onward without having to worry about their gloves. In industries such as construction, forestry and search and rescue, it is important to be able to remove the gloves when undertaking certain tasks.
- Key Features
- Ideal For
- One universal size
- Supplied as a single
- Clips over the belt and clamps gloves together
- Lightweight clip doesn't impact dexterity and movement
- Designed to clip onto most pieces of PPE
- Prevents gloves from becoming lost when working remotely
- Enables full use of hands during tough manual environments
- Works by clipping onto an object and holding gloves with the other side
The glove clip is best suited to outside environments where their is a higher risk of injury. However it isn't limited to this, and is also suitable for indoor tasks that require gloves and glove-free handling. Typical applications include:
- Agricultural work
- Fruit processing
- Tree surgery