X-DURA METRIC PUCut Level A Safety Glove
A lightweight PU glove with a good level of abrasion resistance, for use in dry conditions. The close-fitting design and good grip make it an ideal choice for general handling tasks.
Any questions? We're passionate about every worker selecting the right glove for their task. Get in touch with a Traffi Hand Specialist today and we can help choose the correct cut level and glove style for your specific needs.
- Key Features
- Ideal For
Product Code: TG1210
EN 388:2003: -
EN 388:2016: 3 X 2 1 A
Lengths: 220 – 270mm
Coating: X-Dura PU
- Close fitting and breathable PU glove
- Good durability and dry grip
- Available with 3 exposed fingertips, if further dexterity required
- Construction and utility
- Engineering and manufacturing
- Warehousing and logistics