TG3240 - New LXT Range
Be Aware / Cut Level B
Life Extending Technology (LXT) is designed to extend the wear life of our new styles, keeping them fit for the job for longer.
TG3240 is an extremely dexterous 15gg Cut B glove featuring Life Extending Technology (LXT) Engineering and a palm dipped MicroDex Ultra coating, ensuring excellent grip in wet, dry and oily conditions.
Coated and bonded with our LXT treatment for extra longevity and an enhanced resistance to oil, dirt and water, TG3240 features a thumb crotch to further extend the wear life of the glove.
Product Code: TG3240
EN 388:2016: 4 X 4 3 B
Lengths: 220 – 270mm
Coating: MicroDex Nitrile
- Conforms to the new EN 388:2016 standard, cut level B
- LXT Engineering triple wrapped core for extra cut protection and comfort
- MicroDex coating provides great oil resistance and grip
- Hot contact resistance up to 100°C (Conforms to EN 407)
- LXT Treatment resists water, oil, dirt and staining
- Reinforced thumb crotch for enhanced longevity
- Dexterous, highly tactile, and breathable
- Latex Free
- Construction and Utility
- Engineering and Manufacturing
- Mechanical and Electrical
- Oil and Gas
- Waste, Recycling and Local Authority
Click here to see glove selector chart to see if this is the right glove for the right task.
Any questions? We're passionate about every worker selecting the right glove for their task. Get in touch with a TraffiGlove Hand Specialist today and we can help choose the correct cut level and glove style for your specific needs.Sell Our Gloves