Cut level 1, touchscreen glove also treated with HeiQ Viroblock Technology
This product is a cut level 1 knitted dot glove, that is touchscreen compatible. This glove is also coated with HeiQ Viroblock, a technology proven to protect against bacteria, microbes and germs (active ingredient: silver chloride) *.
This is a fantastic alternative to disposable gloves, it is a more sustainable and less expensive solution.
* We partner with HeiQ to develop a product that adopts HeiQ Viroblock technology, a textile treatment that has been tested effective against SARS-CoV-2 in an independent third-party institutes of virology. M.J. (2020) Report on Viral Stability and Persistence of SARS-CoV-2 on Treated Material. Doherty Institute for Infection and Immunity, Australia
Product Code: TGL711
EN 388:2003: N/A
EN 388:2016: 2111X
- Treated with HeiQ Viroblock protection against microbes and germs
- Touchscreen compatible
- Dot design for grip and comfort and to increase wear-life
- HeiQ Viroblock treatment can be sustained for up to 20 washes*
- Compatible with TDS600
- HeiQ Viroblock is certified as safe and sustainable as all its ingredients are cosmetic grade, bio-based (72% bio-based carbon)
- Treated with biocide: Silver Chloride
*EN388 protection values may not be maintained after repeated washing
• Retail trade
• Food & beverage
• Public transportation
Click here to see glove selector chart to see if this is the right glove for the right task.
Any questions? We're passionate about every worker selecting the right glove for their task. Get in touch with a TraffiGlove Hand Specialist today and we can help choose the correct cut level and glove style for your specific needs.Sell Our Gloves