TG5240 - New LXT Range
Safe to Go / Cut Level C
Life Extending Technology (LXT) is designed to extend the wear life of our new styles, keeping them fit for the job for longer.
TG5240 is a cut level C glove with a luxurious 15gg liner, perfect for high cut risk tasks that require dexterity and grip in wet, dry and oily conditions.
Features a reinforced thumb crotch and engineered with Life Extending Technology (LXT) to guard against general wear and tear, as well as keeping the glove cleaner for longer.
Product Code: TG5240
EN 388:2003: -
EN 388:2016: 4 X 4 3 C
Lengths: 220 – 270mm
Coating: MicroDex Nitrile
- Conforms to EN388: 2016 and ASTM ANSI
- LXT Engineering triple wrapped core for extra cut protection and a soft luxurious feel for the wearer
- MicroDex coating provides great oil resistance and grip
- Hot contact resistance up to 100°C
- LXT Treatment for water, oil and dirt resistance and reduced staining
- Reinforced thumb crotch for enhanced longevity
- Dexterous, highly tactile, and breathable
- Latex Free
- Construction and Utility
- Engineering and Manufacturing
- Oil and Gas
- Mechanical and Electrical
- Waste, Recycling and Local Authority
Click here to see glove selector chart to see if this is the right glove for the right task.
Any questions? We're passionate about every worker selecting the right glove for their task. Get in touch with a TraffiGlove Hand Specialist today and we can help choose the correct cut level and glove style for your specific needs.Sell Our Gloves