Today the product highlight goes to the TG3240, this glove features in our LXT range meaning it has undergone LXT treatment, when the glove fibres are coated and bonded with our patent pending LXT formular. This enables the glove to:
- Have enhanced durability and extended wear life
- Be water, oil and dirt resistance
- Have reduced wear and tear
- Be easily washed, quick to dry and highly breathable
The TG3240 has also been created using LXT engineering, this means the glove has a triple wrapped core, which increases the longevity and stability of the cut resistance fibre and offers impressive comfort.
The TG3240 is suitable for use in wet, dry, and oily conditions, alongside this the glove is hot contact up to 100ᵒ and has a MicroDex coating and thumb crotch for further longevity and abrasion resistance.
THE TG3240 IS IDEAL FOR THOSE WORKING IN:
- Construction and Utility
- Engineering and Manufacturing
- Mechanical and Electrical
- Oil and Gas
- Waste, Recycling and Local Authority