Make An Impact
When working with heavy machinery or slippery surfaces, the risk of crush or fracture hand injuries increases. In industries with high impact risks, its vital that extra steps are taken to protect workers hands from dangerous tasks. It has been reported that 21% of all hand injuries were fractures and there are 27,000 crush hand injuries every year (Bureau of Labour Statistics, 2017).
Given these frightening statistics we decided it was time to make a glove to combat these injuries. We are thrilled to introduce you to the TG5545, our brand-new cut level E impact glove! The TG5545 has raised ridges strategically placed at common impact points to keep you safe without compromising dexterity. It also has a sandy nitrile foam palm dip, which offers excellent grip in wet and oily conditions.
• Level E cut resistant liner - High level 360 cut resistance performance with great fit and general comfort.
• Level P impact protection with unique Traffi design seamlessly welded to the liner - maximum impact protection and comfort.
• Nitrile thumb crotch re-enforcement - aids glove protection in this critical area and lengthen wear life.
• Sandy nitrile foam palm dip - good durable grip for oily & wet conditions.
• Great dexterity, comfort and durability.
• Treatment to liner, making the glove water repellent.
- Heavy engineering