Introducing Traffi’s first new product of 2021…the TGL711! This is a cut level 1 knitted dot glove, that is not only touchscreen compatible, but has also been coated with HeiQ Viroblock. This is a technology proven to protect against bacteria, microbes and germs (active ingredient: silver chloride).
Looking to replace disposables? Look no further, this glove is the perfect alternative- more sustainable and less expensive!
Key benefits include:
- Treated with HeiQ Viroblock protection against microbes and germs
- Touchscreen compatible
- Dot design for grip and comfort and to increase wear-life
- HeiQ Viroblock treatment can be sustained for up to 20 washes**
- Compatible with TDS600
- HeiQ Viroblock is certified as safe and sustainable as all its ingredients are cosmetic grade, bio-based (72% bio-based carbon)
What is HeiQ Viroblock?
HeiQ Viroblock is a Swiss textile technology that is added to the fabric during the final stage of the textile manufacturing process.
- Certified as safe and sustainable as all its ingredients are cosmetic grade, bio-based (72% bio-based carbon (4), 26% hydrocarbon, 2% microsilver)
- HeiQ Viroblock is EU REACH and US FIFRA compliant, OEKOTEX® certified, ZDHC and bluesign® homologized
**EN388 protection values may not be maintained after repeated washing
***Data provided by HeiQ based on testing conducted on other materials